 |
| First i added the title, i decided to keep the same font and colours from the front cover so it gives my magazine a theme. I then decided to add a black box underneath so section it of and make it look more important, it also gives it a more professional look. |
 |
| I then decided i needed a smaller title but i didn't want to make it look bigger then the main title, i put it in the black box, made it smaller and changed the colour. After that i added the image and placed it to the side so i had more room for the text. I then started putting in the numbers down the side |
 |
| I then finished it of by adding the sub headings, i used the colour from the front again to keep the same theme through my magazine. I also added a small description about what is on the page to fill out my page and make it look a lot more professional. |
I am happy with the way my contents page looks like, i think there are some gaps on the page i could fill in and make it look a lot better, that is something i could do in the future. I could also add another picture but smaller to make it look more exciting.
No comments:
Post a Comment